Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Which One Doesn't Belong / SLJ / Kick Start - Step it Up / Week 1

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description: 
Welcome! This is today's first activity and what we had to do was look at four photos in each slide and figure out which one was the odd one. By that we had to compare each photo to each other and to see which had this and which didn't have that. What we had to do for the step it up bit was to create our own, Which One Doesn't belong slide. Check it out!

Comment down below which one you think is the odd one for my question !!

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Deborah, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done for completing the Which One Doesn’t Belong activity! You pointed out lots of examples of differences in each slide and you noticed lots of things that I didn’t see.

    For example in slide 11, I was so focused on how blue smiley face D is, that I didn’t notice smiley face C is the only one who doesn’t have a thumbs up. Great spotting!

    Ka pai for stepping it up and creating your own slide! I noticed that the ball on the right is the only real photo, while the others are animated. I also noticed that the ball on the left is the only one without the colour black on it! What was your favourite part about making your slide? I bet it was great fun choosing all the pictures and noticing all the differences!

    Keep up the great work Deborah, and I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete