Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

What are You doing Today ? Part 2 / SLJ / Kick Start / Week 1

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Kick Start


Step It Up 

Task Description:  
I'm back with a part 2 on "What Are You Doing Today ?" task. This is the Kick Start task and what we had to do was similar to the first one but we just had to change it up a bit. On The last slide of the kick start slide deck I added in some extra words so check it out. For our step it up task we had to use the screencastify video recorder to record our self saying the sentences that was on the slide deck and here it is. I call it more of a Maori Session together with me then a video it's self. So If your interested in learning a bit of te reo Maori with me then I recommend you do. 

If you know at least a bit of Te Reo or just word, share it with me in the comments section . I'll reply back if you do !

4 comments:

  1. Talofa Deborah, My name is also Deborah from Glen Innes School, I loved your presentation, I love the confidence that you have!, its awesome keep it up Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah !

      It's such a coincidence that we have the same name. Thank you for this lovely comment. Thank You !

      Delete
  2. Talofa Deborah,

    This is awesome!! Thank you for stepping up your work and making this video.
    Your pronunciation of the Te Reo Māori words were great and you took it an extra step further and added your own words to the sentence.

    I think you did so well with this activity, making a screencastify and exceeding the expectation that I am going to mark this as an outstanding post.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zana !

      I appreciate this all and for commenting. It took me multiple times to record because my little siblings were making so much noise bit I managed to complete it. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete