Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Creating An Insect Using Things You Find Outside / Summer Learning Journey / Week 1

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description: 
Today I finally got to craft something out of things you would find outside. In order to make this bug you need two leaves and one of them has to be cut in half. Next you will need some twigs for the Antennae and the legs. On the side you will be needing some tape and scissors. You first need to get your leave that has not been cut and stick everything on from the back which is really simple so I don't need to explain a whole lot. And that's how I put this bug all together. I was very proud of myself after it was all assembled and finished. It looked really good and was really fun.

Have you ever crafted something things you had lying around the house or outside ? Feel Free to tell me in the comment section and I'll Reply back !

3 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team. Apologies, my comment from before didn't post entirely for some reason!

    What an awesome post! I love that you have shared pictures of your creation and also explained how others can make the insect also! It looks great so I’m sure other bloggers will be keen to make one too.

    I remember making instruments for music class using items laying around the house! My friend and I made an instrument using lots of glass bottles and water. Have you ever done this? It is a lot of fun!

    I’m excited to see what else you blog about over the summer.

    Nga mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, I love you insect creation it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete