Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

It's Cool To Be Kind ! / SLJ / Week 3

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description:
Welcome! It's week three of this Summer Learning Journey program. For those who have been keeping up with the days I will like to say thank you because we are nearly half way through our summer break / Summer learning journey program. So for this task we were asked by Mrs grant, the organizer of this program to look for a comment on one of our recent summer learning journey blog posts. And after we found one we had to reply back saying thoughtful and nice things. Here is a link to the comment by Benjamin for you to take a closer look. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Talofa lava Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Thank you for sharing this kind comment from Ben as well as your lovely response. The SLJ team loves when bloggers reply to our comments so I’m sure Ben would be so happy to read your response.
    Do you enjoy commenting on other peoples blogs? I think it is really fun to see what others post and interact with them in the comments.

    Did you know that all comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points? Just submit a link to your published comment using this form.

    Keep up the good mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa lava Charlotte!

      Thank you so much for commenting. I definitely know Benjamin will love this blog post as well as the reply. I definitely love commenting on other peoples blog because I am able to share thoughtful and helpful things to them.

      This is also a great way to interact with them and make them feel proud of there amazing blog post. Not only do I enjoy commenting on other peoples blog but I also enjoy reply to peoples comment on my blog posts. And thank you for letting me know about how you I can receive bonus points with a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

      Thank you Charlotte!

      Deborah :)

      Delete