Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Optical Illusion / Summer Learning Journey / Week 1

 -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description:
Sorry for the delay but here it is. The last for the day and this is was an activity that involved a pencil, paper and ruler. But we were given a choice to either do it on paper or our chrome book but I decided to do it on a peace of paper. What we had to do was create an Optical Illusion and this is what mine looks like. We got check out many different ones but I decided to do one they gave us and so here it is. When I was recreating it on paper I had to restart because the illusion was tricking me making me confused which was properly the worst bit but overall it was great and I love the finish product. For those who aren't sure what an Optical illusion is something that consist geometric shapes and patterns, and are usually in black and white. But from my point of view an Optical Illusion is something 2d that tricks you lintel looking 3d or make you think other things. Check it out!

Have you've ever seen a Optical Illusion before this ? Feel free to tell me in the comments section and I'll reply back !

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Deborah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I find optical illusions really fascinating as they are 2D shapes drawn to look 3D. I thought you did an awesome job and that your illusion looks great. You explained the activity and what you did/how you drew your optical illusion really well. I am sure I could use your instructions to replicate yours!

    To step up your post you could consider posting a video of yourself drawing the illusion in an instructional way or list the steps of how to draw it like!

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Orana Zana!

      Optical illusions is something a little difficult to recreate because even the illusion was tricking me. I didn't do a video because I did it in the dark but I would have. Thanks though for the tip. Thanks Zana!!!

      Delete