Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Treasure Map code SIU / SLJ / Step it up / Week 2

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --



-- Step it Up --

Task Description:
This is my step it up task for today's task.  For this task I had to unlock a code which is called the Caesar cipher. I didn't really know if the beach was right but with the information i had the beach I found was the one I found. If you know what the beach could be just comment. At the end I had to pick one type of coding to show case and explain how it works and how you can work it out. 

2 comments:


  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ Team.

    Thank you for sharing your video explanation of the Caesar Cipher. I thought you gave such a brilliantly clear explanation. Ka pai! You would be a wonderful teacher.

    You clearly put effort into your post which is great and I even learned something new! For that, I will be awarding you a stand out blog post for extra points. Well done Deborah!

    I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Lava Charlotte!

      Oh, thank you. I'm happy you though my explanation was clear. I'm glad you learn't something new from this. thank you so much for the bonus points.

      Kia ora!

      Deborah :)

      Delete