Pages

Thursday 31 December 2020

Giuseppe Arcimboldo / SLJ / Week 3

 -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description:
Bonjuor everyone! My name is Deborah and for today's task we looked in to a well known artist that is known for creating his art by using fruit.  And his name is Giuseppe Arcimboldo and is an Italian artist that was born in Milan Italy. What we had to do was try and create our own peace of art inspired by his art peaces. This is my peace and all I did was use fruits like a banana to represent the mouth / smile as well as the mandarin to represent the ears and the pineapple as the face. And to top it off with the leaves or what ever you call it that's on the pineapple to represent the hair. I just added in some glasses just to add something a bit different. I hope you love the look and that you feel free to comment and tell me something about this blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment