Pages

Saturday 19 December 2020

Haiku Poems / SLJ / Kick Start - Step it up / Week 1

 -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


-- Kick Start --


-- Step It Up --

Task Description:
Welcome everybody! It's Thursday today and we got to try out making our own haiku poems which is a traditional poetry they use in japan. For the Kick start activity we had to make a haiku poetry on a google drawings template. And for the step it up activity we were to create three haiku poems on a google slides and use screencastify to record our self saying our haiku poems as well as explaining how it goes. Check it out to see my haiku poems.

Do you now any other poems and what they are called ? Tell me in the comments section and I'll reply back.

4 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Deborah,

    My name is Sivaenah Tui, I like how you were talking about corona in the out doors and the inside too.Haiku Poem video is so amazing to see your awesome Poems that you heaved used to inspire your work WELL DONE.

    Kindly By Sivaenah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sivaenah!

      For visiting my blog and commenting. I very much
      loved this task. You KEEP IT UP! as well.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Deborah, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Te miharo hoki! This is awesome! Wow, thank you for sharing your haiku activity with us on your blog. You have done an awesome job at introducing to us the activity you have chosen to do as well as explain what it is you are doing. I really like the pictures you have chosen to make your background on your haikus, are they from google? My favorite haiku was the one about the trees at 0:37 seconds into the video. I love the way leafs dance in the wind and the noise they create when combined with the ground and wind.

    I can't say i know a lot of poetry myself but i am sure there are heaps available on the internet to have a read.

    Keep up the good mahi, I look forward to your response and future posts from you.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kiana!

      For the wonderful comment. I see you enjoyed the pictures from the haiku poems. And yes, I choose them from google. Thanks for asking.
      I hope your having a great day!!!

      Delete