Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Meri Kirihimete ki a koutou / SLJ / Week 2

 -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Here is another catch up blog post for you to check out. I couldn't do the singing bit so I just choose to share with you my favorite traditional Christmas song. In the google slides has the lyrics to the music if you are just wanting to sing along. I'm very sorry for not being able to do the singing bit but I hope you enjoy it. Check it out!

What's your favorite Christmas song ? Tell me in the comment section and I'll reply back !

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Deborah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    It is so awesome to see you sharing your favourite Christmas song and this is one of my favourites too. It would be awesome to see you and your family singing or listening to it together but I understand.
    My favourite Christmas song is probably Aotearoa Christmas or Jingle Bells. What other Christmas songs do you like?

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah!

    It's Finau here and I also go to Pt England School. Just want to say thanks for commenting on my blog. I also just want to write a comment about you post. I think that the song that you picked was a great idea. No wonder why it's you favourite Christmas song. Haha! I really like the song too! It's so enjoyable. Well done Deborah! Hope to see more posts.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Finau!

      Thank you so much for commenting. That's okay, your blog post was very impressive which is why I commented. Thank you for the commpliment, I a apperciate that very much. Hope to see more from you as well.

      THANK YOU!

      Deborah :)

      Delete