Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Whai String Games: Step It Up / SLJ / Week 5

    -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone ! Here is another delayed task from yesterday, what we had to do is the same from last week. We had to try out making a pattern out of string. If you have not check out my whai string game pattern from last week check it out ( LINK ) . For this one we had the choice of making two patterns if we wanted to so I just choose to do both. For both of the patterns I have got a link to another video you can follow along if my one was a bit hard to understand or figure out. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Wow, you made that look easy! Although I'm sure I would find it hard.

    Which did you find easier? The ladder or the parachute?

    I also really like how you have designed the slides. It looks awesome!

    Keep up the great mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Charlotte!

    Thank's for commenting. I feel like If you keep trying it you will get the hang on it. In my opinion the parachute pattern was easier because the ladder one had me retrying it multiple time's before recording. Thank's for the question. Ow Thanks, I always try to represent things well on my blog which is why I have to be so extra when designing my slide show.

    Thanks for this lovely comment!!!

    Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete