Pages

Sunday 10 January 2021

Ice cream / SLJ / Week 4

 -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY --



-- Step it up --

Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Here is another catch up activity from this week, and was on Wednesday. This is a te reo task so this is based on Maori words. The main goal on this task is to try and learn how to say ice cream flavors and more. For the step it up part for this activity we had to create a scratch animation of two people saying the sentences we learn't that was in te reo Maori. Check out the video and the slide.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Deborah, Kiana-Marino here from the Summer Learning journey.


    Te miharo hoki! This is awesome! You have done such a great job at completing the “Ice cream” from the kick start to the step it up. I am going to mark this as a standout blog post because I think the time and effort you have invested in this and the quality and deserving of extra points. Did you come across any challenges, also did you learn anything new?

    Ko te panana me te tiakarete tāku tino ahikirimi.
    Banana and chocolate are my favorite ice creams.

    Keep up your great blogging e hoa! I look forward to you rreponse.

    Ngā mihi,
    Kiana-Marino (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kiana Marino!

      Thank you so much for commenting as well as marking this blog post a standout and bonus points. I think the only challenge trying to prevent the two people from talking at the same time. But overall everything was okay because of all the practice I had back at school. Something I learn't was really just making the whole animation by my self and learning more of the cultrure.

      Thanks a lot Kiana Marino!

      Deborah :)

      Delete
    2. Mōrena Deborah, thanks for replying to my comment.

      You have some pretty awesome skills with technology e hoa, do you think animation might be something that interests you for the future? I am glad to hear that you are enjoying learning more about the māori culture because it is such a big part of Aotearoa.

      Ngā mihi,
      Kiana-Marino (SLJ)

      Delete