Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Do Something New / SLJ / Week 5

   -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! This is a task from last week post for Friday but I've been pretty busy so your seeing it the following week. For this task we had to create a map by going on to our google drive and pressing on new where it gave us different things such as google drawings, slides and the map. We had to make our own little trip around New Zealand marking 15 locations on the map. Once we've finished we had to choose some colours to go with it. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Deborah, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka pai! I think you have done a wonderful job on your New Zealand trip! You have chosen lots of exciting places across the North and South Island - I would thoroughly enjoy this trip if I travelled it myself! I have actually visited a few of the places you picked, like Tane Mahuta, Mount Ruapehu, the Skytower, and the Karangahake gorge! I highly recommend visiting them one day, they are all very beautiful!

    I think it was a nice touch adding Baldwin Street, the steepest street in the world! This would be so cool to visit, and would be a great work-out at the same time! I always find the photos so fascinating, because all of the houses are angled to stay balanced! I also think it’s very special that you chose the Abel Tasman National Park that you mentioned in your Special Summer Place activity! I think it would be a fantastic addition to the trip!

    When you were looking for your New Zealand trip locations, were there other places that you considered that didn’t make the list?

    Keep it up Deborah, you have been doing a great job on your activities!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete