Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Build an Anti Gravity Glass With Deborah / SLJ / Week 5

   -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description: 
Namaste everyone ! It is week five now. Sorry for the delay but this post was from yesterdays and as always we start the week with a project by Nanogirl. This weeks project was an experiment that involved water. This slide show contains what you need for this and a video of me trying the experiment out. If you are interested in trying this out yourself try and be careful when using the scissors and plastic because if not you could end up getting a cut. Check it out!

What has been your favorite Nanogirl experiment so far ? 
Tell me in the comment section and I'll reply back !

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deborah

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Nice job on the anti-gravity experiment! You nailed it, and did a great job on your blog post too. I like that you screencast what you had done, and that you included a blurb explaining how it had taken a bit of trial and error to perfect it!

    When I was little, my dad showed me that trick! It was magical. He also showed me another cool anti gravity one regarding centripetal force. He put water in a bucket, and spun it in a vertical circle and it didn’t fall out! The pressure of the water went to the bottom of the bucket so nothing leaked. He didn’t get a drip on him! How cool!

    Do you know any other cool experiments?

    Happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete