Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Build a Super Seesaw with Deborah / SLJ / Week 6

   -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description:
Welcome everyone! Sorry for the delay, But this is the first task for week 6 and it is our Nano girl task. This weeks Nano girl task we had to build a Super Seesaw. With the screencastify video site we were to make a video of ourself trying it out. On this slide show I have here it contains what you need to make the seesaw as well as the video for this task I made of me creating the project. Now if you are wanting to try this out make sure that you have everything ready before trying it out. Check it out !

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Deborah, Elle here from SLJ.

    Well done - you’ve done a great job on your Nanogirl catapult! I really enjoyed watching your video and seeing you make your catapult on screen! I’m very impressed by your use of camera angles and editing to help us engage with your content! Nice work!

    Your catapult looks like it has a lot of power behind it! Did you try using different projectiles? My little brother and I are thinking of using marshmallows and using the catapult to fling it into our mouths! I think that will be a lot of fun.

    Ngā mihi nui and keep it up! I am so impressed by how active you have been on your blog and the amount of detail you put into your slides!

    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete