Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Pixel Art / SLJ / Week 6

  SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 

Task Description: 

Kia ora everyone! Here is another late post from Wednesday yesterday. For this task we had to make something we love about summer using an online app you can use to to freehand draw pictures using pixels and that is called Pixel Art. It took a very long time and I'm so glad I've finished it. I am very proud of the end results. So what I have created here is a beach and is something I love about summer. Just being able to go to the beach with family / Church youth is the best. We love playing volleyball and doing these dun activity's. I've actually had experience with pixel art so this is very familiar to me. I had so much make things with pixels that I actually posted it on my blog. Check it out.

( Pixel art Link  -  The World  )

No comments:

Post a Comment