Pages

Monday 11 January 2021

Summer Collage / SLJ / Week 4

  -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description:
Hello everyone! This is Friday's task for week four and what we had to do was make a collage using google drawings. After we got our google drive ready we had to choose some pictures on the internet that showed what we enjoyed during summer. All these pictures represent what I love during summer. For example: The photo with the pictures pinned up on the line represents the memories I make. The one with the people with shopping bags represent shopping and the one with the hammock represents relaxation. I hope you guys like how it looks. I loved how this task was simple and very fun to do.

What do you love to do during summer ? 
Tell me in the comment section and I'll reply back! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    I love your thoughtful summer collage! I think choosing pictures of the same colour palette makes them work so well together. Ka pai!

    I think it was a really clever idea to use the photos to show the memories made over summer. I also especially like the food - ice cream and BBQ's make me feel summery!

    I love spending time with family and friends outdoors over summer. What is your favourite thing to do?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete