Pages

Thursday 21 January 2021

Is This Article Real Or Fake / SLJ / Week 6

    -- SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY -- 


Task Description:
Hey everyone! This is Monday's task and what we had to do was start a poster. With this we got given a slide show of an article about a type of fish called a trigger fish, Or is it even a fish :0 ... As well as the slide we were given a video for us watch on five ways to find fake news. With that we had a picture of the fish and what we had to do was pretty much investigate and see if the fish so called a trigger fish was real or not. With the poster we had we were to write down how we knew it was fake or how it was real. Check it out!

( REMINDER: Zoom in if you can't read it probably )

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Deborah,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    I think it was a great idea to do further research online to determine what the truth is! I agree that trigger fish are real, although I'm not sure if the original photo has been photoshopped to exaggerate it.

    I think your poster looks so nice although it was a little bit hard to read just as the text it quite light - just something to keep in mind.

    You have done a great job!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Charlotte!

      Thank you, I do agree with you that they could have photoshoped something into the photo which is what I need to check in. Thanks for the reminder for next time. I will try and make it a bit easier to read next time but I'm glad you like how it looks, I apperciate that a lot.

      Thanks for visiting this blog post!!!

      Deborah :)

      Delete