Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Summer learning Journey: Week 2 Day 10 (Its good Friday)



Welcome to week 2 day 10, For today's task I was told to write two things of what I hope would happen today and this is what I wrote. I recommend you read the task before continuing to read this writing about the description of the task so read and then you may continue. As you can see the writing on the top right is my first writing of what I'm Hopeful for today
 (Hopeful: What I hope to happen.) I hoped that the covid-19 would drop and at least stop increasing but i know it would only happen If people stay home. That's what I firstly hope for till the day is over. The last one on the bottom left is for me and my family and is to hope to have good luck meaning to have a peaceful day and getting to wake up to a quiet and relaxing morning. Isn't that what everyone hopes for well that's on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment