Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Day 1 Activity 1 (Nau mai haere mai)

   Hello and greetings, Today is the first task for my schools Easter learning journey I'm a bit late but I'm still going to continue it. As this is the first day for my schools Easter learning journey we are instructed to take photo of our self with an object or something we would take If we were to travel the whole of Aotearoa and the world. Here is a picture I inserted of me and my special object I've decided to pick. 





As you can see here is a  picture of me and my special object. It's very interesting that out of everything I could have picked I've picked a phone But is Supposedly supposed to be a camera but this could be something similar.
I've picked a camera because I could use it to take many photos of my adventure around the world. I can treasure these pictures so then when I look back at it I will remember the time I adventured the whole world. Just imagine going to the most famous resort's in the world, WOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment