Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Day 1 activity 3 (Nau mai haere mai)

 Hi my name is Deborah If you don't know me greetings and nice to meet you. This is Activity 3 Day 1, For this task I've watched a video showing the most attractive places and things to do here in my home city and country Auckland New Zealand. After watching this video I found out a whole more things about my city. By watching this I have to pick three things I would pick to do. And what really caught my eye and I've never seen before is the Native rainforest of the Waitakere ranges. It looks like such a beautiful place to take walks and photos I mean I'm pretty shock even though I live here I've never new this place. This is first on my list because who would want to miss such a stunning place I mean I wouldn't. (Video here)

Something little about me is that I've never been to the museum in my entire life. Surprisingly not even once which sounds said. But this is where I would want to go. Here's a photo I thought was really pretty showing how it looks like at night. I've chosen this because I'm really interested in learning about the things stored in this museum. I mean there could be something about the pacific islands but I doubt that. Be I find this could be a great option since I've never been to the museum. 
My last choice on where to visit in Auckland is the one and only Sky tower. At the sky tower you can jump of it from different speed and also walk around it. But I would never ever do that in my entire life. Instead of doing that I would rather prefer to watch from the site viewing what ever you call it place. It must be an amazing view and looking at the stunning photos people take its breath taking like, OMG.



No comments:

Post a Comment