Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Week 2 Day 6 activity 1 ( Nau mai haere mai )


Hi to you all, I hope you guys are all having a great time at home and spending a lot of time with your family. Here is my task for Day 6 Activity 1 for my Easter learning journey. Feel free to check out the rest of the days of my Easter learning Journey. Todays task I had to create my own family tree listing my two sides of family. As you can see I've decided to share my family members from my parents and up. I've decided to include my siblings and I. Starting from my Dads side we have his parents, Willy and Fiana they both live in america. They were first living in tonga when my dad was little and then moved to america with my dads younger siblings. That's when my dads other siblings decided to move there as well a few years later. My dad comes from a family of 10 including him which sounds like a huge family I can't even memorise all of their names. My dad is full tongan and is from leimatua and kolomotua. Willy my dads dad is a child of Lusi and siusiua, His mum is the child of Daniela and Tupou. Moving on to my mom's side of her family, we have her mum and dad my grandparents- Tevita and ofa. I would say my mum is a bit samoan but mostly tongan. My mom's parents are both from tonga but my grandma is also samoan because her grandma is full samoan. My mum comes from a family of 6 including her. Her parents my grandparents live with me and my family here in nz.  I have many other cultures from my mums side but I just do the main ones. But here is my family tree I hope that you've learnt a little about me and where I'm from.

No comments:

Post a Comment