Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

2 Taha Challenge: Writing 3 things I'm grateful for! (Taha Hinengaro )


Grateful GIF







Hello and kia ora, Today's task is the second task for the Taha Challenge I've participated in. If you've haven't seen my first taha challenge I uploaded on this blog I would recommend you checking it out. It also has a video in it I took which is apart of the challenge. But anyways back to this task, I am going to be writing and sharing three things I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for everything by the way but for this I'm only going to be choosing three out of many which now that I'm listening to this I know what I've chosen. Starting with the first on the list is of course god, without him I wouldn't think I would be here neither would my family and friends. He gave me a lovely family and provided us with a roof on top of us and food to give us some energy. Not only that but he is the first priority in my life, since I'm a christian and I've grown up knowing that he is the first to come in my life. But next on my list that I am grateful for is obviously my family. Other than god my family is a huge thing in my life. They are always there for me and each other in tough times, like this when the Coronavirus is going around .Were working together to keep each other safe. Its mainly for the elderlies in our family because their mostly the ones that could easily get the virus unless they stay home and away from other people.  I love my family and is always something I'm grateful for. Last on my list for what I'm grateful for is the kindness that we still have in this world. Although there are some negative things in this world we still have kindness and that's all our mind needs to know about. But we all know that kindness is appreciated and wanted, so that's what I'm grateful for.
(Please leave a positive comment about what 3 things your grateful for)
(Also keep up with many of what I post on this blog and the amazing learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment