Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

My day during Quaretine!

Malo e lelei and greetings, today I will be sharing my day today and what I have been doing so far. Even though we have been in home the last few days why not just share the routine for the day. Starting the day with my online classes and finishing off my work for the day.  me my aunty, brother and grandma went for a walk up Mount Wellington. It was a very sweltering afternoon the time we were about to walk up the mountain. There were a lot of people walking up the mountain which meant we had to keep our distance when walking past people. the view was really pretty because how the sky was very clear and blue. The sight was very stunning from where I was standing. At the very top I can see nearly everything from the Sky Tower to the Rangitoto volcano. We have mostly been taking our walks up the mountain and at the Pt England reserve but today we decided to go to Mount Wellington. I hope you've been out doors and keeping active even if i'ts just playing out in your backyard. Leave a comment saying what you have been doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment