Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Day 3 Activity 1 (Let's start Traveling)

Malo e lelei and hello, Thank you for coming and checking out this blog post you came on the right time. Today's task Is from my Easter learning Journey. As this is Day 3 Activity 1 I was instructed to look at these three locations Tane Mahuta, Karekare and Rangitoto Island. I had to go on google maps and mark these locations so then you can see where these places are at in New Zealand. As you may have seen already here is a screenshot I took of a good shoot showing the locations marked. I've checked out some amazing info and pictures of these Outstanding places. Let me tell you about each of these places. First I'll start with Tane Mahuta.

Tane Mahuta is a very beautiful location very relaxing and peaceful. Its photos taken by visitors are so eyes taking. At Tane Mahuta you can take lovely walks and hear the sound of birds chirping and the sound of wilderness, Isn't it 'Amazing'. They have quiet large trees making it way more fascinating and exciting. It's probably going to be a hard decision picking one place, Ow wait sorry I forgot at the end I am Supposed to pick one location I much rather visit but by the look of it its probably not going to be the easiest.
                                                                  
Next on the list is Karekare Beach . "OMG", how could this even get better. "This could be the win". This is Karekare beach it is located in a small coastal and settled in the northern of New Zealand.  This place gets many attractions because of the stunning water but whats way more shocking is when the water reflects the sky just like the photo. There are many surfers that come to this place to surf, I mean It is a good place to surf.

Last but not least Rangitoto. "Okay I can't".  But this is Rangitoto Island. Isn't it pretty. Rangitoto is a separate Island not attached to the main Island but I'm sure is close to Auckland. Now it's time for me to make my decision on which location I would rather prefer to go to...
Well I've made my decision and its Karekare beach. I've picked it because its waters look so calm and not that ruff.                         
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment