Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Day 4 Activity 1 (Back for a moment!)


























Hi to all you fellow viewers. Today install we have a task from my Easter learning Journey - Day 4 Activity 1. If you've haven't been keeping up with the first day for my Easter learning Journey I would check it out If I was you. So then you can see what type of tasks we do and the amazing learning and finding out about compelling locations around New Zealand. The whole point of this task was that I had to recreate the interior of my house which means that I had to make my house on google drawings using lines to make the out lines of everything in my house. I have no other way to explain it but I'm sure if you look at this screen shot I inserted it would make sense.What the teachers are asking is that If I'm looking at the floor map overlooking my house I'll have to think of what I'll want to improve in my house and things I would keep normal. Well to be honest I don't think my family would want to move any walls or bust them down I feel like they'll just renew it and make it look modern. That's probably what I would do as well. Maybe just do the simple because my house is okay how it is and there's no other way I could possibly change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment