Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter learning Journey: Day 2 Activity 1 (Our New Zealand flag - your flag of hope)

Task Description: Kia ora to those who are viewing this blog post. Hi, as you may know I've been participating in the Easter learning Journey, And this is Day 2 Activity 1. We were instructed to create our own flag. That had me thinking how do I even come up with a great flag that properly won't be better than the original one but I already new that. I couldn't really picture a flag I had in mind. I then started to make the outline of the flag because I had now time to waste. I then tried to be creative and crop the little square thing that was apart of the british flag since New Zealand is under the british flag. I used that but changed the rest. I used that maori leave to symbol Maori and I guess everything else. I still added the stars but In my size and added one more star to it compared to the original flag. I changed the background of the flag to white and found the flag a bit interesting. I actually really wanted to change the background of that piece on the flag which is the british one into a different colour because I thought it would probably look better. I couldn't do that so I had just left it the way it was.  I'm proud of the flag even though I think It wasn't the best but at least I gave it a go is all it matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment