Pages

Saturday 11 April 2020

Easter learning Journey - Text Message

 Greetings to anyone that is viewing this post. Today's post is apart of my school's Easter Learning journey.   For this task I have to answer a question having to do with a Text message. The question I am being asked is If I had a chance to send one message to everyone in Aotearoa what will be the topic of the message be and why I have decided to write about this. Looking at the question I'm thinking of something and I've got something in mind.   

I've decided to go with a quote just because a quote has strong words but a small sentence. Even though it is a small and short sentence the words are powerful and can do a lot. I've wrote this down for my text message, RESPECT IS EARNED. HONESTY IS APPRECIATED. I really like how this is so true and has so much meanings. Even during this time when we need to respect each other and have to be honest to one another even in tough situations like this with the coronavirus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment