Pages

Sunday 22 March 2020

whare tapa wha: Hauora - well being

Which side of the whare you feel you and your whanau have strength in , 2?

Well I feel like my family not only has strength in one corner but in two. Our last whare tapa wha was this same topic but I had chosen Te taha whanau because of the meaning compared to my family. In this blog post we've got given another chance to look at the whare tapa wha sign and choose out of the three that's left to choose which one has more strength in my family.  I reckon after a while of looking and thinking I feel like out of the three that was left Te taha wairua was the one that seemed like the one that has more strength in my family, Because te taha wairua is about religious and how you treat the outdoors and If look after the outdoors by picking up your rubbish and keeping it clean. The reason why this has more strength in my family is because my family is very strong with there believes. My family is christian and we are a church family. My family is very strict with church and all that stuff. Church is very important to us. We don't go over bored we just take our church things serious and important.

No comments:

Post a Comment