Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Whare tapa wha: Hauora - well being

                                                   
Which side of the whare you feel you and your whanau have strength in ?
From what I see I feel like my family mainly have strength in physical health which is Taha whanau, It's just my side of my perspective. I feel like we mostly have strength on this side because we always try to keep active in most times of our life. When we go to church and play volleyball that's keeping us active and when were running around playing rugby it just the same as volleyball. I mainly go to the netball courts to keep active, I go with my siblings and dad to go do shots and have jogs around the courts. My grandma keeps active when she goes for her morning walks around the block. Taha whanau is not only about keeping active it's also about keeping hygienic and healthy. That goes for cleaning your hands after the bath room or when you've finished playing outside. We always have to wash our hands before eating If we've been playing outside. Taking a bath every night is very good. Especially before going to bed because you feel fresh and not sticky and gross , It also makes it easier for when you wake up and get ready for school. This is what we always make sure to keep in mind. Anyways if you've learnt about the te whare tapa wha Please comment what your family has more strength in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment