Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Tech - Week 7


Hi, Today we had tech. As you can see I have a different partner and her name is Tahliyah. For our Dish we made something called: Deviled eggs. During the making of it we had to put a lot of different ingredients we haven't used before here at our cooking class . The meal wasn't presented how we have expected it to look like but I think everything was everywhere just because our containers were way to big. So anyway the ingredients we used was boiled eggs, plain yogurt, curry powder, Mayonnaise, red Capsicums, salad, tomatoes, cucumber and last but not least salt and pepper to add more flavour into the meal. I had a very fun time making the course with my partner because we were just laughing the whole time non - stop. I'm looking forward to next week's meal and what we will be cooking up for the time coming up.  I hope you've found this week such a blast and fun.
"I mean I had a bunch of fun especially Tahliyah."

No comments:

Post a Comment