Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

My zodiac sign - Leo

Today I'm going to be writing about my zodiac sign. A zodiac sign Is a time when the moon was at when you were born. I was Born on august which is the month that represents Leo. There are other signs that I can share with you. Aries on march to april, taurus on April to may, Gemini may to june, cancer june to july, Leo july to august, virgo august to september, Libra september to October, scorpion October to november, sagittarius november to December, capricorn December to january, Aquarius january to february and pisces from february to march.  You can check out which sign is yours. As you can see this is the sign of the leo. My animal is a lion. I actually like my sign. Every single person has a zodiac sign. But there's a specific date on your birthday month that it stops on. If you're reading this you can go check out what's your sign. There's usually sentences that tell us about the signs. For example virgos are confident and brave. It's actually good to know what's your sign just in case someone ever asks you what's your zodiac sign .

No comments:

Post a Comment