Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Day 7 lockdown - What I did today!!

Today on Twitter: "Today in 1888 the very first ...As of today I've decided to write about my days in lockdown. It might not be everyday I'll be writing my day during lockdown but only when I've got something interesting to share. Well, today I've been baking just to keep myself entertained well I'm locked in my house feeling all the boredom you could have ever imagined. Just after finding out we would have no school a few days ago I was so excited but I now realise that I'm tremendously miserable here in my house stuck with all my siblings. But anyways back to what I was talking about. So I was backing some cupcakes for some reason, And I guess I was entertained in a way but was still a bit bored. Why, because the bad side of cooking is that I had to clean up the mess, and that was not very fun. I made some scrumshis chocolate and vanilla cupcakes topped with chocolate chips. The end results was actually pretty good, way better then what I had expected it would have looked like. Sadly I have no pictures of how It looked like at the end because I'm writing this later on.  And so this is day 7 of what I've been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment