Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

2020 Releases Im looking forward To!!!!

Image result for what Im looking forward for 2020


Hello and Malo e lelei. Today I've decided to do a bit of free writing. I've decided to write about what I'm looking forward to this year for 2020.  This year there is so much happening, we have fia fia which will be my last fia fia here at Point England school. I also have netball , cross country, and athletics and many throughout the year. This year I am mostly excited for netball because I get to go back to playing my favorite sport. It will also bring my team together and get our team going. I hope me and my team have a great year for the season and improve but also enjoy it and make the most because this is my second to last year playing until we all leave this school and depart and head into collage. I've always loved playing netball when I started in year 5 and now I'm year 7 so I have been playing for 2 years but including this year it will be 3 years. I haven't been playing for a long time but It feels like it has. I'm not only looking forward to netball because I'm also looking forward for to fia fia. This has been happening at our school for many years. Throughout the weeks we have started to practice our culture dances and singing. This year I am in the tongan group just like I have been all the time. Sadly this year will be my last fia fia here in Pt england School because Fia always skips a year. I'm looking forward to the day we will be performing . So far this is what I'm looking forward to this year for 2020.
If you read this please leave a comment about what your looking forward to this year.!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment