Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

My Visual mihi 2020

Malo e lelei, today I will be presenting my visual mihi to all of you that may have seen this. I will be describing each and every corner as for why I had drawn it. It was not the best but I tried to finish as fast as I can to share with everyone that is viewing it to see .  In each descriptive paragraph about the 4 sides I will be sharing some information about what they all mean to me. I have some little bubble things to tell you a little bit about which side is about. But I will be sharing the full information.
                                                             
                                                       Corner 1 Top left side, Information 
From your side of view you can see my whole visual mihi,  On the top left is a drawing of a tongan flag. That is representing my culture and the pride I take with in it. Leading my culture wherever I go is very important. As a proud tongan my culture is something that is a part of me. It is also one of the things that make me , me. As one of the many tongans in this world I represent my culture in any way  possible even through speaking our language or even talking about it. This is why this tongan flag is there because It represents my culture and me.

   
                                                      Corner 2 Top right side, Information
If you look at the top right side of the screen you can see a bible. If you look closely you can see the words that are written on the bible says, Tongan Bible. The reason I wrote that is because I go to a tongan church. This represents my church side and my religious. I am a christian and is in a family that attends church every week. The lord is a big part of me and my family.  If you are not a believer that is okay. I'm just sharing something that is very important to me. But anyways this bible represents a whole lot in my family. 


                                                     Corner 3 Bottom left side, Information
Moving on to the bottom left side I have words kinda forming a box filled with words describing the word Family. Something I really treasure with in me is my family. In my daily life I spend most of my time with my family. This side on my visual mihi is showing how much my family means to me with just words. I love my family and is the reason It's one of the things I've decided to add on one of the sides.


                                                   Corner 4 Bottom right side, Information
In the bottom right side is a few sports equipment and the word, Sports. This side is showing my hobbie which is sports. I really enjoy playing sports especially sports that I get to play with my friends. I've descided to pick sports to be in one of my sides because its something I really love to do. 


12 comments:

  1. Talofa lava, Malo e lelei and other greetings to you Deborah. I really love your DLO. I can tell what you love and what means to you. I really like how you wrote little sentences to explain it. That's really good. It'll make people understand what that is. By.Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment zoe, Thank you for commenting on my visual mihi and giving me feedback. !!

      Delete
  2. Malo e leLei Deborah!

    Your visual mihi is fantastic and super detailed! I enjoy each corner representing those you love and things you enjoy doing on the daily. One thing I really admired from your visual mihi is the speech bubbles explaning the reason why you've decided to draw what you've presented! Next time have a go at drawing your face! That would really bring your visual mihi all together!

    Kind regards,
    Leilani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lelani for the thoughtful comment. I really rushed it during the process but I just went with it. I was quite disappointed that I couldn't draw my face but I actually didn't really mind it. Thank you for the comment and for admiring my rushed work!!

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Deborah! , I really Love your Visual Mihi you made about your-self! Its really Colourful and is really Creative! its rrally lovely . What I love about it is its Number 1 (Colourful) Number 2 (Creative) Number 3 (Brilliant!) This Can inspire People to do other great things if you ask me and it Pretty much inspires me a lot too (: Keep up the Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you valessa for the comment. I've seen your visual mihi and it looked (OUTSTANDING). Thank you for your time to comment on my blog and give me some thoughtful feedback. !!

      Delete
  4. Talofa lava Deborah! , I really Like your Visual Mihi you made about your-self! Its really Colourful and is really Creative! its ralley lovely And I really like what you did to make your work astouding and it looks so impresive Kind regards By Tahliyah crummer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debroah You are very sporty and you love your culture. you are so good with your drawing you make it so creative. nice drawing. Latisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debroah, I really like your visual Mihi. I can see that you like, Netball, Tennis, and Hockey. I can also see that you love your Family. I really like your drawing of the Tongan Bible. You should check out my Visual Mihi. Just click on my name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you visual mihi it is so detailed i love its so fantastic it is outstanding i think you'd be better then me at doing my visual mihi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malo e lelei Deborah, my name is Hannah ans I'm in room 3. I really enjoyed looking at your amazing Visual Mihi, I could tell you put a lot of work into it. My favourite side is your Tongan Flag because it has a lot of detail and colour. Make sure to keep up with the great work.
    By Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah, thank you for visiting my blog. I will surely visit your blog and check out your visual mihi. Thank you for your time and for checking out my visual mihi.

      Delete