Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

What my family does to ensure I am "Physically" Well

Image result for physically well
\
What my family does to ensure I am "Physically" Well???

  1. First of all they feed me the right food and makes sure I at least eat something healthy.
  2. I usually go to the netball courts to train and practice on shootings, which help to at least keep me active.
  3. My mum makes sure I at least read a book before I go to bed which just helps my brain activate.
  4.  Keeping active in doing chores.
  5. In my family we have a certain time we go to bed. The time were getting ready for bed is  at 9:00, Its just so we wake up and not so drowsy in the morning.
  6. Sometimes me my aunty and mum go for walks up the mountain or around other area as well. Its just so we can stay active during the day.
  7.  Eating breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time.
  8. My parents always makes sure me and my siblings participate in school activities. 
  9. To increase my physical well being is eating 5 plus a day. 
  10. Learn how to manage any health conditions I have, or that run in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment