Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

#Home Learning 2020

Image result for geronimo stilton books the famous Fjord Race
For my Home work we had to pick any book to read that we owned and read it. My book that I read is called MICEKINGS - THE FAMOUS FJORD RACE, It is one of Geronimo Stiltons books. The author of the book is Elisabetta Dami . I didn't read the whole book but I only read a little bit that I know I'll have quiet a lot of information about what the book could be about. So far on the part I read on the book starts with a Young man called Geronimo. He was currently in a deep dream thinking it was in real life. In his Dream he woke up to see the village celebrating a special occasion. He was about to receive his first mice king helmet, which was there highest honor. He was walking on the streets seeing rodents greeting him with huge smiles and pawshakes. once he got to the town square All he could hear is the sound of Mice cheering his name and calling him a hero. He got crowned by the chief of the village, Sven the shouter. After he got given his special helmet he walked happily past all the rodents crowding around him. That was so far of what I read , but just a small version. So far on what I read I feel like when he stops dreaming something could go really good for him or bad for him. But thats my book. I hope you found this book quiet interesting And hopefully would want to red this book a time you could fin one.

No comments:

Post a Comment