Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

#Home Learning 2020 - A FABUMOUSE VACATION FOR GERONIMO

Image result for a fabumouse vacation for geronimoHello, and welcome back to my blog. This weeks book for my home work is another Geronimo Stilton book. Titled, A FABUMOUSE VACATION FOR GERONIMO. Just as I was reading the first page I have already come through Geronimo having a smoothing bath getting ready for the day. So far on the book it has been very bizarre, Its started with a crazy double loop as if you were on a roller coaster. After his smoothing bath he headed to his office, the Rodents Gazette....
And if we go a few pages forward we will end up at a time Geronimo finds out his printing machine is down and not working. He quickly called a few people he new that could perhaps fix his printing machine before he was going to his luxury vacation. sadly all the people he called were either busy or gone to vacation. All of a sudden he clicked and remembered an old pal of his grandfather that he new could fix the printer. He called in FURDRICK FIXIT. In just a few minutes FURDRICK had already arrive. Finally Geronimo had someone to rely on. And so on in the book a few pages forward Geronimo is having hard times remembering he is suppose to go on his flight to his vacation but ends up getting carried away and having to miss most of the places he is given to by his agent. And this is so far of the amount of information on book on what it could be about. Properly after I am going to read some more and perhaps share it with you in the next days once I know a lot about the book and I've finished it. This book is making me so excited for whats coming up next. You never know, It could end very badly or smoothly and that will mean Geronimo would have a great vacation, but we are not 100% sure. Anyways This is my book I'm currently reading and I hope  you've catched some information about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment