Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

10 things my family do that show Te taha whanau!!


10 things my family do that show Te taha whanau!!

  1.  first of all when my family supports my siblings and i when playing a lot of sports.
  2. They also encourage us to try our best t in our learning. 
  3.  using our manners is very important in our culture because its very rude to not use our manners
  4. having  a positive attitude is also one we all follow. 
  5. Spending time together is when we go to the beach with our church and we all spend time with each other.
  6. When were all together were building a bond with each other
  7.  Sticking up for each other when things go wrong. 
  8. my family sometimes supports our decisions.
  9.  Having a good relationship with the kids our age and also the little ones 
  10. Spending time with each other even in tough times.

1 comment:

  1. great job deborah, what i liked about your post was that when your family supports your siblings when you guys play sport. Another thing I like is when you guys are togther use make a bong and stikcing up for each other.

    ReplyDelete