Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

My thoughts about blogging ??


My thoughts about blogging?? To me blogging is when I get to show people all the great things I do here in team 5 all throughout the year. It is showing people that learning is fun and that Pt england School loves to be creative in learning. We always put a lot of effort into our learning If you've checked our blogs and have seen so many interesting things that everyone is up to. Our blogs are created for people all over new zealand and the world to see what we do. It is shared with the community and our families to see what fun things we are up to here in our school.  I feel like having a blog is great because we get to express our self in our learning we do and show fun ways to present these. Just like when we add things  to our google slides some of us are very creative with it and add fun things into it. What is very good is that the students that take their chromebook home can blog anything  fun there doing or a vacation there looking forward to during the year. Or it could be about something great they learnet at home by there family  and they can show that on their blog. I love to blog about fun things, like what fun things I might be doing in the upcoming holiday or even in the weekends. I can even share some great books I read. Anyways these are my thoughts about blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment