Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

#Home Learning 2020 - Geronimo Stilton PAWS OFF, CHEDDAR FACE!

Image result for geronimo stilton paws off cheddarfaceHi, Today I'm going to be sharing you a book I read called GERONIMO STILTON - PAWS OFF, CHEEDAR FACE. In just two days I've finish my book and decided to share it with you guys.  The book was very fun to read and interesting. The Descriptive information was very helpful to know what was going on in the book. So this doesn't take along time to read I'll just write a short version of the book I read. So the book is obviously based on the main character in the book which is Geronimo, Geronimo Stilton. He is a famous book writer in the book. In a shook, weird things started to happen to him. People were angry at him for reasons he doesn't even know he did. All the people he knew were complaining about him. once in the book it said that when he was just doing his normal routine he normally does every morning. He was going to the shops to get a news paper, the shop keeper said " Geronimo are you coming to get another  newspaper". Geronimo looked at the shopkeeper confused. " Excuse me, I didn't come here earlier today. only now". Geronimo was very confused. During the few pages of the book Geronimo and his sister and cousin Found out that there was someone Identical to him and was working  with someone Geronimo knew and took over the rodents gazette which is where Geronimo's books are all published and made. He couldn't let that happen so him and his sister and cousin had a way to get back the Rodents gazette and stop every thing that was happening and return it all back to normal.  And I'll stop here, I hope this gave you a few information about what the books about and If you want to you could try and find this at the Library. I recommend you read this because it very interesting and mysterious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment