Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

Fact about my groups Author- David Riley


Image result for david riley authorHello , Welcome back again to my blog. Today I'm going to be sharing some facts about David Riley because my reading group is named after to him. All of our groups are named after to authors so as Paul Jennings, Patricia grace, Maurice Gee, David Riley, and Alan Duff. My Reading group is named after to David Riley like I said in the start. Thais is what I've learnt about him. He was born in 1966 right here in New Zealand.

He is currently a Children's writer who publish's Books for young readers. Known as a Children writer David Riley is also a Drama teacher at Tangaroa College in Otara Where he has taught many kids ever since 1997. David Riley has a specialty of writing books about Pacific Islanders and adventures and also the great places these adventures take place. Their adventures he writes about attaches so many young kids eyes to his books . 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Deborah Amazing writing there and lots of detail. What I like about your facts about David riley is when you told us why you were writing about him and when he was born. great job Deborah Great Job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jayah, thank for reading this and for taking notice of how interesting this author is and his journey to being a famous author. Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete