Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Tuvaluan Literacy (Task 3)

𝕋𝕦𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕪 (𝕋𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝟛) / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟙𝟘 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛
 


Task Description:
Talofa everyone! This is day three of this week and this is task three for literacy this week. What we had to do for this literacy task was to pick out of the options of different writing to write about involving tuvalu. I decided to write a recount and what will I write is a piece of writing about me getting of the plane in tuvalu. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, Hope your are safe and well...Recount writing is on point! I felt like I was right there with you when I was reading that. I can't wait till we are free to fly back to the islands so we can experience that again. Love your work Deb keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Timi, thanks for this lovely comment. Hope your family is safe as well. Hahahahaha, thanks. But thanks for visiting my blog. Can't wait to go back to school next term.

      Thanks Miss Timi:)

      Delete