Pages

Sunday 12 September 2021

Tongan Language Week - Uike Lea Faka-Tonga! 🇹🇴

 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 - 𝕌𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕒 𝔽𝕒𝕜𝕒-𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕒 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟟 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛


Task Description:
Malo e lelei everyone! Koe Uike eni ko Uike lea faka-Tonga. This week is Tongan language week. What a great week it was celebrating Tongan Language week. Although we were stuck at home because of this lock down our teachers still manage to do there best to have our learning involve around this special week. To end this week for Tongan Language week here is a slide I created. Check it out!

*LASTLY, HAPPY TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK EVERYONE!* 

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

2 comments:

  1. Malo Aupito Deborah! Such a meaningful description of your learning. I have learnt a lot about traditional Tauolunga clothing, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Miss Setefano,
      Thanks for leaving this lovely comment. This slide show just came in mind for me to blog since it was the week of celebrating my culture. I'm glad you've learn't a whole lot from this blog post which was my aim for this.

      THanks:)

      Delete