Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Persuasive Writing: Malala Yousafzai

ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕫𝕒𝕚 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟟 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Today I'll be sharing you a lovely piece of writing about a wonderful woman who goes by 'Malala Yousafzai'. Throw out last week and this week my literacy has been working on this and today you will be able to see mine. What we were instructed to do was to create a persuasive piece of writing based on a super hero. Not the super hero you think but a person who we think is a super hero in there own way. For example: Civil hero's such as Malala her self, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks. It's really just people who have done amazing things and have fought for their rights. As my hero I wanted it to be different from everyone else's and I decided to write about Malala Yousafzai. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Deborah!. I have read your persuasive writing and it was really interesting. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Zoe!
      I hope this writing shared some good facts strongly reflecting on Malala and her journey. But thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  3. Great work Deborah I have seen a lot of interesting facts you have put into your persuasive writing!. Keep the hard work up!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Deborah,
    I love seeing your writing has a thrilled persuasive writing and love seeing some facts about her on your persuasive writing.Great Work!

    Kindly Regards, Sivaenah

    ReplyDelete