Pages

Sunday 19 September 2021

Tongan Language Week Research

 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟟-𝟠 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛


Kia ora everyone! As you may have seen from the task I blogged before this was our task for literacy that I have been working on form last week which was Tongan Language week to this week. This is the finished task. For those who don't know this week is Maori language week and last week was Tongan language week which is why this is based on Tongan Language week. The reason to why I have just blogged it now is because this task was to be worked on from last week to this week. If you want to know more go check out the recent blogged task. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

2 comments:

  1. Malo Aupito Deborah! Wonderful descriptions on what makes Tonga unique in their identity. My favourite is the Tongan food! What's yours? Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miss Setefano,

      Malo for leaving this lovely comment as well as the question. And yes I agree with you. The food is pretty good but I think i'm between the food and the traditional attire. But thanks for the great question.

      THANKS!:)

      Delete