Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Toku Whakapapa ( My Family )

 𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕦 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕒 ( 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 ) / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟟 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 3


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! Sorry for the late blog post that was mean't to be blogged Yesturdy here it is. This is our task for te reo this week. This was a bit different from the slide we usually have which was great cause we got to change it up a bit. As you can see this task is titled 'Toku Whakapapa' which translated in English is 'My Family'. What we had to do was learn and understand the way of saying this is ____ is my dad or ____ is my grandmother. It was a very good task and I enjoyed it. Check it out!

( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

1 comment:

  1. Malo Deborah! Well done on completing this task. I have enjoyed getting to know you and your family through this learning task. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete