Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Cybersmart Challenge 23: Scams and Phishing

 ℂ𝕪𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝟚𝟛: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 / 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝟠 / 𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝟛


Task Description:
Kia ora everyone! This is a Cybersmart task which I never knew we could do in till now so here it is. The cybersmart challenges are organized by Manaikalani which I'm glad I found out about cause I can start doing them. This task is titled 'Scams and Phishing'. This task is task number twenty three which is the second task I've done and is based on scams you get with email. This is just a reminder to some of you's just in case you come across a situation involving this and that all I say is to be aware and make sure that the emails you receive that you are familiar with. Things with these is that the person that sends you the email can actually get some of you personal information if you are not careful. Check it out!
 
( Feel free to leave a positive comment )

No comments:

Post a Comment