Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

If I had to take my family anywhere aroundthe world where would it be?

     If I had to take my family  Anywhere around the world where
                 Would it be?

If I had to take my family to any location in the world it would be Tonga and Dubai. The reason why I would take my family to Tonga and Dubai out of all the places around world is because it’s nice places to go and it’s fun for all my little cousins and siblings.



Dubai
I picked Dubai because there's so much fun stuff to do there with my family. We can go to really cool water parks that has really long slides to go on. And if you like Lego then you would like legoland in Dubai which my little brother likes.There is also a water park that's ice land theme which is cool movie which is a movie about ice age. Also tall, luxury towers to visit which are really cool to go with my family to pictures and did you know that some of them glow. So this is why I picked Dubai.


    Tonga
Tonga is a place where I like to go with my family because we can see all of our family's there. Also we can go past the palace where the royal family of Tonga stays at. I would also want to go on the trucks around tonga doing fun stuff with my family.  So that’s why I want to go to Tonga.
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment