Pages

Saturday 23 February 2019

Describing Me

  Describing Me

Malo e lelei my name is Deborah. I am 10 years old but I’m turning 11 this year. If I had to describe myself it will be that I’m sporty because I like playing sports and I’m going to play a lot of sports this year. I can also describe myself as a friendly person because I like to make new friends also people that are new to our school. In the third way of describing myself is that I am confident with my mihi and karakia that I do. I am also special because I am the oldest in my family and i am also the only girl. I'm also an artist because I like to do staff that involve creating magical staff. I am not as funny as my friends because I am not that type of joker. I am also sensible at school. I am also respectful with other people's belongings. I am adventures because when me and my family go to tonga I like to go and have fun adventures. I am responsible with my belongings like my chromebook for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment