Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

My weekend

   My weekend

In the weekends I didn’t really do much so it will be a short writing. On Saturday me and my siblings went with our nana to the Glen Innes pools. Mostly when I go to the pools I always stay at the big pool but since my little brother came I had to go to the little pool. But me and my brother swap every time so that was okay for me. In the pools me and my brother likes to get our goggles and through one of them under water and we have to try and find them. It was kinda ruff because my brother jumps and pushes me but I always win. On Sunday after church me my mum, two little brothers including my auntie and nana. We went to my cousins house. When we got there we went to the doctors for my cousin and then we came back home. I played roblox on my cousins Ipad and my brother played on the PS4. As the day was going towards night time me and my cousins played hide and seek it was really dark that I bumped in to the door which my cousin was laughing so was I. so that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment